SLO Food Bank
Coalition of San Luis Obispo County
Host a Food Drive
Holding a food drive can be a great way to contribute to the Food Bank Coalition. For people in your organization, it can be very gratifying to give food.
Ways to Help:
1. Year round community food drives
2. Host a bag drop in your neighborhood
3. Donate using our secure Virtual Food Drive
4. Drop off non-perishables at one of our warehouses (Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM)
• North County: 2212 Golden Hill Rd., Paso Robles
• South County: 1820 Railroad Rd., Oceano
What kind of food should you collect? Let us help you.
What can you do if…
You don’t have space for a food drive barrel or don’t get much foot traffic in your office? Host a Virtual Food Drive. Every $1 provides 10 worth of food!!!