The SLo Food Bank is open
We will not be closing when our community needs us most. Our food distribution sites are not cancelled due to the COVID-19 crisis. The same applies to our nonprofit agency partners (meal sites and pantries) whose services are also essential to SLO county.
We are also working on the following activities:
- Distributing food at free school district meal sites for kids and providing produce to their kitchens.
- Evaluating new food distribution sites to expand reach.
- Expanding the home-delivery capacities of other nonprofit organizations across SLO county.
Please click below for more information on additional food services in SLO County:
Find Food in Your Neighborhood
The SLO Food Bank partners with 77 agencies throughout the county who provide pantry and meal services for their communities.
Check out our new Food Locator below for locations and times of the SLO Food Bank’s Neighborhood Food Distributions, as well as pantries and meal sites from agency partners. (All pantry and meal sites are overseen by independent nonprofit organizations; please contact them directly for information regarding their services.)
All of our Neighborhood Food Distributions are free to income-eligible recipients, open to the public, and located in every community countywide.
TEMPORARY DATE CHANGES
- Cuesta College SLO (3:00-5:00pm)- Distribution will be held on Tuesday, May 12th.
- Cuesta College North County Campus (3:00-5:00pm)- Distribution will be held on Tuesday, May 12th.
Many nonprofit organizations are changing their service hours and capabilities in response to the COVID-19 emergency. We are doing our best to maintain an up-to-date list of free meals and pantries throughout the county. Please call ahead to verify hours and available services.
If you see your nonprofit listed with incorrect information on our Food Locator, please contact us, and we will promptly update it.